Traveling Salesman Problem
A salesperson has to visit multiple cities on their trip. We use a genetic algorithm to find the shortest route.
More Artificial Intelligence From BoredHumans.com:
The traveling salesman problem (TSP) asks the following question: "Given a list of cities and the distances between each pair of cities, what is the shortest possible route that visits each city and returns to the origin city?". There are many ways to solve this, but we used a genetic algorithm, which at first randomly trying different paths and then evolves to focus on the most promsing ones and discard the bad ones. Other popular solutions include simulated annealing, pairwise exchange, the Lin–Kernighan heuristic, Christofides algorithm, brute-force search, the Held–Karp algorithm, nearest neighbour search, tabu search, branch-and-bound, ant colony optimization, and swarm intelligence. The traveling salesman problem has many real-life applications including planning, logistics, and manufacturing. It can also be whimsically applied to helping Santa Clause find the best route to deliver presents to the approximately 400,000 cities, towns, and villages in the world, as finding the shorted route is critical when it all has to be done in one night.
- AI Paintings - Our AI creates art.
- Pop Lyrics Generator - Our AI writes hit songs.
- Joe Exotic: Lost Movie Footage [Deepfake] - Before he became a Netflix star.
- TV Episode Generator - Game of Thrones, The Simpsons, Friends, and more.
- Anagram Generator - Words formed by rearranging the letters.
- Fake People - AI-generated faces.
- Falling Sand - Play with lava, water, napalm and more.
- Story Generator - Our AI will tell you a story.
- Donald Trump - Gaslight [Deepfake] - Never-before-seen film footage.
- Photo Blender - Two beautiful photos combined into one.
- Make Money - Our AI gives you new business ideas.
- Heavy Metal Lyrics Generator - Our AI rocks!
- Quote Generator - AI thoughts to inspire you.
- Video Game Ideas - Our AI thinks up new games.
- AI Dreams - What does a computer dream?
- Joe Exotic: Prison Break [Deepfake] - The Tiger King escapes from jail.
- Movie Plot Generator - Movies that do not exist.
- AI Music - Listen to music our AI created
- Academic Paper Generator - The AI writes papers like on arXiv.org.
- Anime Stories - Read an AI-generated anime story.
- Insult Battle - We dare you to insult our AI.
- Poetry Generator - Our AI is a poet.
- Website To Heavy Metal Song Converter - Enter a URL.
- Happy Moments - What makes humans happy?
- Band Name Generator - Hundreds of fun band names.
- Elon Musk in Reefer Madness [Deepfake] - A billionaire spirals out of control.
- Joke Battle - Can you tell a better joke than our AI?
- Meme Generator - Memes written by an AI.
- Neural Style Transfer - Photos turned into paintings.
- Baby Name Generator - Unique baby names.
- Get Yelled At - Our AI will get mad at you.
- Waifu Images - These anime characters do not really exist.
- Invention Generator - Ideas for new products.
- Fake Dogs - AI-generated dogs.
- Superhero Name Generator - Find your superhero name.
- Logan Paul - Tiger King [Deepfake Music Video] - "Dear Carole Baskin".
- Confessions - Our AI has secrets.
- Writing Prompts - Our AI starts the story, you finish it.
- Patent Generator - Turn any website into a patent application.
- Ad Slogan Generator - Taglines for your company, brand, or product.
- AI Games - Pong, Slime Volleyball, and more.
- AI Demos - See how machine learning and genetic algorithms work.
- Chat Bot - Talk with our AI about anything you want.
- Coming Soon - Music Video Maker - 100% automated.
- Coming Soon - YouTube Montage Maker - 100% automated.
- Coming Soon - This Food Does Not Exist - Computer generated food.
- Coming Soon - Guess The Fart - Is it real or AI generated?
- Coming Soon - Kpop Idol Photo Generator
- Coming Soon - Stock Trading Bot - Can our AI beat the stock market?
- Coming Soon - Bitcoin Trading Bot - Can our AI beat the cryptocurrency market?
Back To BoredHumans.com Main Page
(We do not save your info, sell your personal data, or do anything else to violate your privacy)
Copyright: The design of this site is Copyright 2020 by BoredHumans.com.